Re: Mac OSX build, with scripting, codename "wife"

   You're right, your recipes have always been open, :-)

   Btw, in my opinion, if you will take care of mac osx builds, etc, and want to keep them on your site,
to drive you some traffic to W&L, for me it looks right (as you would be paying for electricity [at each build] + server + etc…),
but anyway if we keep a bunch of releases/log and a mirror on the kicad site itself, it's yet better ;)

   Cheers,
Mike

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es