Re: Mac OSX build, with scripting, codename "wife"

In general, system-wide python modules go into "site-packages".  If this is
the route we want to go, I think we can do something like this in our CMake
to find the site-packages directory.

execute_process ( COMMAND python -c "from distutils.sysconfig import
get_python_lib; print get_python_lib()" OUTPUT_VARIABLE
PYTHON_SITE_PACKAGES OUTPUT_STRIP_TRAILING_WHITESPACE)

Alternatively, there's a FindPythonLibrary.cmake here:
https://github.com/lyricat/Hotot/tree/master/cmake/modules
(source:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1242904/finding-python-site-packages-directory-with-cmake
)