Re: Locale fix in KiCAD is not working (breaks my build)

Ok, committed in 4008, cleanups included.

Finally I used the LOCALE_IO implementation, because converting in
some situations didn't work, and my time was exhausting for today…

I think there are some locale manipulators in std:: c++ that would
let us do those conversions without switching system locale, but we will have to try.

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo