Re: PROPOSAL. Pcbnew anf GerbView layer names - can we improve them?

On 04/11/2013 09:18 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 09:01:33AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
>> I am happy using the same names in the UI that end up going into the
>> board file.  Achieving familiarity with those names have value.
>
> Then rip out the whole renaming facility.

Layer naming is fine as is.  If someone commits a change to layer
naming without first getting agreement from me, then I will revoke his
commit privileges.

Hopefully this bring sufficient clarification at this time.

 Except for 'special' layer