Re: writing a new top level wxPython based project manager

Hi

As I understand, one of the feature of this new interface is to load
directly from python the kiface interface (instead of just launch the
program aka pcbnew/cvpcb for example).
Is it right ?
As I see, the function KIFACE_1 return a struct with inside all function to
use (one of them is createwindow).
Could you confirm it's the way you think about ?
If yes, ctypes from python will help me and I think I'll fight with the
structure definition inside python...

Regards