Re: Just shipped the first kiway-ed board

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:04:51PM +0200, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:

> I hope this will satisfy your stringent requirements:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOqMAsZPotg&feature=youtu.be

Yes, that's the idea. But more brutal and with the current routing
tools, since I would use it, like, yesterday :D A good metaphor would be
"push the crate again and again until it get stuck to the wall". Pcbnew
sokoban, in a way :P

> >The main problem is the UI for how to describe these condition. Look in
> >the list archives...
> If my memory is correct I sent a proposal for improved DRC UI quite some
> time ago...

Probably that's the one I remember.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio