Re: Another strange thing happening launching from the kicad manager

> Or did you mean missing schematic libraries  :)  ?

Ok, I've had some more thoughts on this.  If the modal dialog is using a parent wxFrame
which is not yet visible, then this make sense.

I think there's a bit of clean up needed the eeschema KIFACE_I derivative's CreateWindow()
function, where we do stuff to the wxFrame before it's shown, but after its created.
I've intended to decouple that, and move some of that logic into the OpenProjectFiles()
function.

The KIFACE_I::CreateWindow should simply create the window I guess, and not get tripped up
on project specific stuff.