Re: Config file relocation (patch 5)

On 09/04/2014 09:00 AM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
On 9/4/2014 9:44 AM, Moses McKnight wrote:
Interesting!  I don't have a .SchematicFrame file and haven't seen one,
but looking at the code I see that eeschema tries to read hotkey configs
from that file:  ReadHotkeyConfig( wxT("SchematicFrame"),
s_Eeschema_Hokeys_Descr );

Anyhow, the culprit is in a couple places in hotkeys_basic.cpp where it
uses wxConfig instead of the new function GetNewConfig()

I fixed that now, and did a grep for other uses of wxConfig and could
not find any more.  So I think I've caught all of those now.

I'm not sure how this slipped through the cracks but it is definitely a
bug.  Good catch.  I'll commit your patch as soon as I can.  I have a
few comments on your code formatting.  I found some trailing white space
which looks like you or your editor added an extra tab.  The wxT("")
definitions should be wxT( "" ).  The doxygen comment in the header
should include the function name.  I'll make these changes when I commit
the patch.  Thank you for contributing to KiCad.

Thanks, and thanks for the comments. I can't find the trailing white space though? I made my editor show whitespace and it shows no tabs in the patch, or spaces after any lines. I set my editor to not use tabs, so when I hit the tab key it inserts spaces.

Thanks again!

Moses