Re: more pythonic scripting API for pcbnew

Why don't we start with a Python repo on Launchpad or GitHub.  I'll
leave that decision to the Python developers.  This way the Python
developers can share ideas and contribute their Python expertise.  Once
a script reaches some level of usefulness and maturity, the script can
then be submitted for inclusion in the KiCad source.  What do you think?
 Is there anyone out there who would like to volunteer to lead such an
effort?