Re: Fedora 21 nightlies build

Fedora 21 nightlies build is fully working now (no more canvas problems), I
had to recompile wxGTK3 with ‘gtk2’ and wxPython with that build, then kicad on top.

If you had the repo configured previously, do a:

dnf clean all
dnf remove wxGTK3 wxPython kicad
dnf install kicad

Otherwise follow the instructions at:
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mangelajo/kicad/

To override other wxGTK3 or wxPython versions, I have bumped the revisions of those
with +1000, but that’s a bit hacky, and may break when fedora releases new wxGTK3 versions,
I will look into a definitive solution as soon as I can, but that may work for now.

Please, let me know how if it works/doesn’t work for you.

Eventually I will set a builder for the stable version too.

Best regards,
Miguel Ángel Ajo