Re: Getting Trackpad Support in before feature freeze?

My last build last week seemed to work fine with both up-down and
left-right panning using the trackpad.

If you want to support OSX in the stable release, I would say that
trackpad panning is important.

I won't be able to do much testing until after next Tuesday.

Bob G

Bernhard Stegmaier wrote:
Hi,

as Garth pointed out, it does work for 3D-Viewer… the only bad thing is
that xy-panning is *always* enabled because it doesn’t respect the
pcbnew preference setting.
When I look into the some things I maybe will find some time to also
look into that.

PL editor is probably not a big deal to support from the panning point
of view.
But, it doesn’t have “Preferences” dialog… so, how to enable/disable it?
Some new entry in the “Preferences” menu?

Regards,
Bernhard

On 03 Mar 2015, at 22:54, Adam Wolf <adamwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx