Re: Full integration to Github

Mark,

I'm not sure if there's a communication breakdown here or something.  Of
course, KiCad volunteers can maintain servers. Miguel does. I do. I think
Nick does.  Probably most people on this list do.

Because we are not flush with volunteer labor, we need to make sure that
whatever we do, it's a good value in exchange for how much work it will
take, both in transition and maintenance cost.  Even when things have no
monetary cost, they have an opportunity cost of what we aren't doing.

Adam Wolf