Re: Windows 10 reports stable 4.0.1 installer as malware.

The not marked manifested issue has to be fixed in the kicad repo. It
wants the UAC setting defined either "asInvoker, highestAvaliable or
administrator". The problem is the manifest right now comes from
wxwidgets(yay)

https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/blob/master/include/wx/msw/wx.rc
(last few lines include the manifest)

So we would need to write our own manifests that currently defines UAC
level and conditionally compile them in.

The uninstaller is more complicated to fix because its generated
inside the installer on runtime. The link I gave before shows how to
workaround it...hackishly..

Though I wonder if the Publisher field being set would help it shutup
because Smartscreen might be doing something as simple as comparing
installer Publisher to certificate Publisher and being happy.