Re: 3D refactor

> I'd also appreciate some help from anyone on the zoom function for the
> 3D preview pane. The zoom works on Linux when using the mouse scroll
> wheel but in MSWin I can only change the viewing angle, not the zoom. On
> OSX I have no idea what the status is for zooming the model.

Hi Cirilo,

Looks like it was an old know wxWidgets issue, I fixed at:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mrluzeiro/kicad/kicad_new3d-viewer/revision/5897

I found it here:
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/blob/a9427f899926155e48cab93187415710abc5438a/3d-viewer/3d_frame.cpp#L220

In any case, in my windows laptop, the touchpad is not able to scrool.. but. I think it is some particularity of this windows/laptop...
I tested with a mouse and it worked.

Mario Luzeiro