From: Nick Østergaard [oe.nick@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 March 2016 09:58
To: Mário Luzeiro
Cc: easyw; kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

The stuff I was describing below was only with the opengl renderer. If
I get the raytracer to render and I sort of try to rotate the board,
it takes about 16 seconds to rerender, but still with the crappy
resolution image.

But here I notice that the holes in the solder paste is rendered :),
which it is not for the opengla renderer, in the same build.