Re: Some new sweet features on the new 3D-Viewer

> Hello Nick,
>
> Ya I made the thickness on by default ( it doesn't make much performance differences).
> The cylinder is a bit noticeable because.. it is a bit low polygon and in the previous implementation, the thickness was added to the polygon planes (in a different way)
> I may increase the poly count of the vias cylinders to make it less noticeable.
>
> Another note:
> - Also on OpenGL mode there is a preview mode: While you moving, it will not show the thickness ( so you can get a move fluid movements on big projects :) and on old cards )

Yeah, I noticed that, and that is just fine for me. But regarding to
moving the object, I think it still fells a bit "slow". Are you still
animating the frames when moving with the cursor?

Also, is it an option to render just a bounding box for the objects in
the ray-tracing view, possibly in opengl mode at that point or any
combination thereof?