Re: pcbnew: DXF export missing Line option

Hi,
I've made a dxf exporter for mechanical layers of a kicad_pcb board
"Dwgs", "Cmts", "Edge", "Eco1", "Eco2", "F.Fab", "B.Fab"

the dxf file generated has:
- single line draw as it should be for mechanical interchange
- circle and arcs as circle and arcs as it should be for mechanical interchange - the pcb layers are written in the same DXF file in different layers and colors
these options are missing in pcbnew plot (from version 4864)

https://forum.kicad.info/t/dxf-exporter-for-mechanical-layers-of-kicad-pcb-board/2885
https://github.com/easyw/kicadpcb2dxf

how to launch:
python kicadpcb2dxf.py -f kicad-board.kicad_pcb

the script doesn't have any dependencies and it is based on DXF R12 writer from ezdxf library

Hoping that could be useful for people, like me, that are using a lot pcb and mechanical interchange :)

Maurice