Re: mode openGL issues after latest updates

Le 01/06/2016 à 15:01, Maciej Sumiński a écrit :
> On 05/31/2016 08:11 PM, jp charras wrote:
>> Thanks, Orson.
>>
>> This version fixes the crash on my W7, 32 bits.
>>
>> I am now trying to compile in debug mode, but I have an undefined symbol:
>> E:/kicad-launchpad/essais/opengl_ctx_fix/include/xnode.h:53: undefined reference to `vtable for XNODE'
>>
>> Unfortunately, especially on Windows, compiling Kicad in Debug mode takes a while.
>
> It seems strange, XNODE is not even far related to my changes. Perhaps
> there is something wrong with the build, can you start from scratch or
> remove <build_dir>/common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/xnode.cpp.o and restart?

Do not worry about that.
It is not really due to your changes.

It is due to an incorrect order of files in link command (pcbnew/CMakeLists.txt):
pcad2kicadpcb is linked after common (libcommon.a), but uses methods which are in common, so
(depending on others files) a method can be not found by the linker, if used only in pcad2kicadpcb
(this is the case of a ctor XNODE).
This is a frequent issue (in this case, happens only in debug mode).

I already fixed it, and will commit a fix soon.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS