Re: KiCad New Main Icon proposal

On Thu, Jul 07, 2016 at 04:06:37PM +0200, Fabrizio Tappero wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Following and integrating the feedback from all you guys, here we have some
> new main kicad icons. Looks is still not completely polished.
>
> To make Wayne happy I have even included a pretty pen in some main icons !
>  ;-)

my 0.00000002 cents

In my humble opinion, either the pen is drawn as in the act of writing
(as it was for old KiCad icons and is Openstreetmap JOSM for an example:
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/) or it is just distracting...

The new component and footprint icons are great though...

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271
 FSFE fellow #364