Re: KiCad New Main Icon proposal

Hello,

Following and integrating the feedback from all you guys, here we have some
new main kicad icons. Looks is still not completely polished.

To make Wayne happy I have even included a pretty pen in some main icons !
 ;-)

cheers
Fabrizio

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Fabrizio Tappero <fabrizio.tappero@xxxxxxxxx