Re: KiCad New Main Icon proposal

On 07. juli 2016 17:44, Eldar Khayrullin wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to attach.

I really like this style of icons. Much less clutter and a single symbol instead of a full picture.

--
Trygve

В Четверг, 7 июл. 2016 в 6:23 , Simon Wells <swel024@xxxxxxxxx> написал:
i agree, the footprint and symbol icons are nice, however i also think
the page and the pen in the schematic/pcbnew icons are unnecessary,
Simon On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 2:58 AM, Marco Ciampa <ciampix@xxxxxxxxx