Re: Git transition

It should.  Anyone on the kicad-product-committers team has write access
to lp:kicad.  Since I need to figure out how to do this, I'll give it
one more try before I throw in the towel.  I just ran `git tag` and
there are no tags in our git repo.  I thought the bzr tags got
translated to git tags by the github mirror.  Apparently this is not the
case which means that I will have to manually find the point where we
branched from bzr 4.0.0-rc1 in the git repo and create a branch from
that point.  From there, I should be able to pull Niki's 4.0.x branch
cleanly.  This is already becoming way more work than it needs to be.