Re: Git transition

I don't like that your "stable-4" branch don't match the 4.0 branch in
the kicad-source mirror.
See:
https://git.launchpad.net/~stambaughw/kicad/+git/kicad-dev/commit/?h=stable-4&id=7ced0635031e2dcf7ec34db598726f0887da2cc5
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/commit/bcdcaa724d1097bffd3654220ed549363fac8059

I think it would be better off if we could use the 4.0 branch from the
kicad-source-mirror to base it on, and name the branch 4.0 as it was
named before and everywhere else.

Why did you suddenly start to name the banch "stable-<major_number>"