Re: announcing eeshow (schematics renderer and viewer)

Roman Pavelka wrote:
> 1. I would propose to add this one liner to documentation for
> dependencies in Ubuntu and Debian:

Added.

> 2. Paths are broken for me for some symbols, because I have Kicad in
> /usr/local/share/kicad

No, the paths work fine :-) The diagnostics are misleading, though.
It tries several locations, and reports all misses, but not the hits
(unless you increase the verbositi level). I still have to fix this.

> "TIP122" not found
> "LM358N" not found

What was broken is alias processing. I assumed there'd be only one
per ALIAS directive, but there can be a long list. This should work
now.

Thanks !

- Werner