Re: announcing eeshow (schematics renderer and viewer)

Your are welcome. Thanks for mentioning in commits :) Your tool seems
be quite useful.

IMHO to allow to browse multiple projects in the tree of directory
structure would be killer feature. Let's imagine:

~/electronics/projects $ ls -d 2016*
201605-driver           201605-IV-measurement
201605-Martinova_lampicka              201606-Erikovo_svitidlo
          201607-driver-16ch  201607-RGB-led-segment
201605-driver-6led-fan  201605-lab-power-supply
201606-ATmega16A_LCD_buttons_template
201607-ATmega16A_LCD_buttons_template_v2  201607-driver-8ch
~/electronics/projects $ eeshow -r 2016* # load recursively more projects

> No, the paths work fine :-) The diagnostics are misleading, though.
> It tries several locations, and reports all misses, but not the hits
> (unless you increase the verbositi level). I still have to fix this.

I would just report if no library is found at all and maybe suggest
list of tried locations. I understand low priority though...oboth

> > "TIP122" not found
> > "LM358N" not found
>
> What was broken is alias processing. I assumed there'd be only one
> per ALIAS directive, but there can be a long list. This should work
> now.

Sadly, eeshow is still not able to load my transistors and opamps... :-( Output:

~/electronics/projects $ eeshow 201605-driver-6led-fan/driver.pro
power.lib: No such file or directory
..
valves.lib: No such file or directory
"TIP122" not found
"LM358N" not found

Screenshot of output in both kicad and eeshow is attached.

Otherwise very nice tool!

Best regards

Roman

--