Re: [RFC] 3D models repository

Please disregard my previous statements about the kicad copyright
assignment.  The kicad developers copyright is not an assignment to the
kicad project.  It is a place holder for changes to the original file by
other developers rather than having each individual contributor adding
their own copyright to the file.  This is even spelled out in the
copyright.h template file.  Sorry about the confusion.