Re: latest GerbView doesn't display test file

I don't know. If anything it would be the most useful to be able to try to
repair broken files like that (maybe a script?). Displaying broken files
"correctly" is dangerous. One of the main uses for a Gerber viewer is to do
a pre-manufacturing check, and if your gerbers are broken and they work in
the viewer anyway it could be a problem.