Re: Update of KiCad documentation?

So, since this commit message method won't work for all the existing
commits, where should we start to collect a list of features/changes from
4.0?
If the doc repository is a good place for this, I can start something there
and send a patch.
It looks like changelogs are not currently part of the documentation
structure, so I would propose to create a new place for them, then we can
have a "New in 5.0" document.

If everyone who contributed features/changes to 5.0 can put a simple list
of these features/changes into one place, then it will be easy to expand
that to a full set of documentation.

-Jon