Re: Simulator towards 5.0

I don't have the original patch laying around so I will change this.
One option I am not sure about is KICAD_SCRIPTING_ACTION_MENU.  I
haven't used this so I don't know if it makes sense for us to enable it.
 Anyone using this regularly?  If so, please add your input so I can
make an informed decision.  For the time being, I will leave it disabled.

As for Orson's patch, I found the `cmake -L[A][H]` command lists the
non-advanced cached variables.  If you include the optional H flag, it
will also print the option description as well so I don't think it makes
sense to include this patch.