Re: Patches consistency

There were 3 issues while running patch utility on all files in patches
subfolder.
1. regarding wxwidgets-3.0.2_macosx_unicode_pasteboard.patch
The patch could not be applied for the simple reason there was no "#if
0" lines in the source code of wxwidgets-3.0.2 (downloaded from
sourceforge.net).
2. regarding wxwidgets-3.0.2_macosx_sierra.patch
This patch contains CR/LF (ie, Windows style) line endings.

3. regarding wxwidgets-3.0.0_macosx.patch
While applying this patch to 3.0.2 source code the patch utility
complained about offsets. That's ok since source code could have changed
between 3.0.0 and 3.0.2.
I thought first is critical and the other 2 are not critical as patch
utility can fix these problems.You may have got no issues since script in documentation doesn't care
about error codes returned from patch utility.
I have fixed all of the issues above but not sure if I should submit
them (along with documentation fix on how to build on macOS). If anyone
is up for including wxwidgets into kicad's repo I would step aside. If
not, I can submit the patch for building wxWidgets 3.0.2 version with
patches included on macOS.
--
  Sincerely,
  Anton Shevchenko