Re: Default Canvas for v5

I just pushed the fix for this (commit bf44d394).  The project linked
below mapped 100% without issue.  I did move the final rescue to only be
performed if the user runs the remapper.  If the user closes the dialog
without remapping, no project files are changed.  If you find any other
issues, please let me know.