Re: eeschema Save

But without a tooltip, how is anyone to know that?  The window shows only a single sheet at a time.  One might be forgiven for concluding that the save button will only save the current one.  (Or even worrying that it might, and cycling through all the sheets hitting Save.)

Having a context-sensitive tooltip doesn’t get in the way or add more complexity — it just clarifies the issue for those who don’t know, or those who are worriers.