Re: Pads front and F.Cu visibility, possible bugs?

I think it has been mentioned before about potentially creating user
defined visibility settings that could be added to the layer manager
context menu.  I'm guessing that we would have to rework some of the
underlying code to make this possible.  It's definitely something to
keep in mind for future versions but I don't think this is going to
happen in time for v5.

Cheers,

Wayne