Re: Getting kicad to work with wxPython Phoenix

Hi Miles,

I use archlinux and used this AUR package to install phoenix,
https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/PKGBUILD?h=python-wxpython-phoenix

Then I applied your patch and added that header file to kicad as shown on
https://github.com/nickoe/kicad-source-mirror/compare/master...nickoe:diffs_for_phoenix

Then I think I just hit cmake; make

Nick