Re: [RFC] Able to install KiCad stable and "daily build" in same computer

I have just been observing this thread for a while and I’m wondering if (at least for *nix implementations) installing the files into a version specific sub-tree and putting links into the “unix/linux way” directories might be a solution - having a simple script change the links to enable a specific version would complement the setup. I may try this out in a virtual machine first because I’m stuck at 4.07 on my main Linux System right now while really bing interested in playing with a version 5 rc2.

Michael