Re: Fwd: Re: What are the smallest values for pad paste and mask clearances? Why can't polygon pads not use negative mask clearance?

On 28/04/18 14:26, jp charras wrote:
you also must set the solder paste ratio clearance clearance to a very small value (for instance
0.00001 %)

really? so if i set only the solderpaste clearance the global solderpaste ratio still overwrites my settings? That would be really strange behavior in my mind.

So what is the minimum for that then? This will affect far more parts then what the previos problem did because there are quite a few components that have copper pads with paste margin set but no paste ratio.