Re: 5.1

Hi,

This is what I was getting at.

If outright disabling of the legacy canvas (with or without the cull
of associated code) is not desirable for 5.1, is it feasible to switch
the legacy_wx canvas to legacy_gal in pcbnew, so the options are then
"GAL canvas+legacy tools" and "GAL canvas+new tools" (when they are
now "WX canvas+legacy tools" and "GAL canvas+new tools")?

If we did that, it's "wasted" effort in that the legacy tools mode
would only last until 6.0 opens, so it's a short-lived port, but it
might help 5.1 out of the door without too much drama?

Cheers,

John