Debugging Kicad, can this be done with Qt creator?

Hi Mario,

I have done the lazy route by using arch linux (manjaro) and opening the project in Qt. The first breakpoint has been hit, so I can start my devel work :-) .

I will reinstall manjaro, and document the steps I've taken. Then I will post a patch on compile.md.

Cheers and happy new year,
Cedric