Debugging Kicad, can this be done with Qt creator?

Hi Mario, I've just tested the procedure from an empty harddrive.
Cheers,
Cedric

# pacman -Suy
# mv /usr/lib/xfce4/thunar-archive-plugin/engrampa.tap /usr/lib/xfce4/thunar-archive-plugin/engrampa.tap-mv
# pacman -Suy
# reboot

# nano /etc/makepkg.conf #uncommand the line, and set the number of jobs  MAKEFLAGS="-j9"

# pacman -S base-devel \
 git \
 cmake \
 doxygen \
 gcc \
 python2 \
 pkg-config \
 swig \
 boost \
 cairo \
 glew \
 curl \
 python-wxpython \
 python2-wxpython3 \
 opencascade \
 ngspice \
 lib32-wxgtk2 \
 qtcreator \
 gdb

$ wget https://archive.archlinux.org/packages/g/glm/glm-0.9.9.2-1-any.pkg.tar.xz
# pacman -U glm-0.9.9.2-1-any.pkg.tar.xz

$ wget https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/snapshot/oce.tar.gz
$ tar -xf oce.tar.gz
$ cd oce
$ makepkg
# pacman -U oce-0.18.3-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
$ git clone -b master https://git.launchpad.net/kicad
$ qtcreator

file => open file or project => /home/username/kicad/CMakeList.txt => open
configure project
set a breakpoint somewhere
projects => Build & run => Desktop => build => Build Steps => tool arguments: -j9 # number of cores + 1
bottom-left => Build-debug
Debug => start debugging => start debugging