Latest info on copper zones using solid polygons without outline thickness.

I just committed the final version of fill algo to build solid polygons
in zones:

The current algo creates slightly smaller polygons and draw/plot the
polygon outline with thick segments.
It gives a very good look but creates some issue:
- For very large boards, drawing outlines can be time consumming.
- When exporting copper zones, the exported polygons are smaller than
the actual shape.

The new algo creates filled polygons without thick outlines (therefore
having the right shape)

By default, the new algo is not enabled.

To enable it
- In "kicad_advanced" file config, add "ForceThickZones=0"
- In Pcbnew, "Board Setup/Design Rules", in "Option to fill polygons in
zones", select "No Outline"

If this option is enabled, after refilling zones, the board file will be
not readable by previous Pcbnew versions.
If not, after refilling zones, board file format is not modified.

@Tom,
Could you test this version on your very large board, and said me if it
fixes the very long time calculation to redraw the board on OpenGL.
Thanks.

Jean-Pierre CHARRAS