Best-
Seth

[1] https://theunarchiver.com/

On 2019-06-23 10:35, Jeff Young wrote:
Hi Seth,

Can you send it to me as a text file (or as a standard ZIP)?  My
machine can’t open whatever that is.

Cheers,
Jeff.

On 23 Jun 2019, at 14:58, Seth Hillbrand <seth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jeff-

Nice improvements! Unfortunately, the board I sent earlier still has unconnected pads in the new algorithm that did not occur in the previous fill routine. These are seen in pad 7 of U601, U1101, U2101, etc.

Best-
Seth