Re: GitLab migration

To make sure that we are talking about the same thing, here is indeed a bug
report originally written by me in launchpad but attributed to some Fabien
in this new database:
https://gitlab.com/orsonmmz/kicad-bug-tracker/issues/7600 (screenshot
attached in case you see it differently).

su 10. marrask. 2019 klo 18.52 Eeli Kaikkonen (eeli.kaikkonen@xxxxxxxxx)