Re: Project save as

But even doing that is going to be more work, as they’re going to have to delete a whole pile of old files….

I have several old projects that I haven’t opened since the 4.0.x days.  I may want to move them, but regenerating the Gerbers wouldn’t necessarily generate the same files.  (It might if I was careful not to refill zones, but I’d still rather not find out, and if I knew less about the code I’d be even more reticent.)