Re: GitLab migration

Can the use of 2FA be mandated across the entire group since we have a
fresh start?

It's been killing me that it's not required for GitHub and it really is a
vulnerability to not enforce. KiCad is a decent value target for malicious
code placement since it is a desktop app.

https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/security/two_factor_authentication.html#enforcing-2fa-for-all-users-in-a-group