Re: Experience compiling latest HEAD

For fun, I tried running through the README.md file.  I hit a slight snag in that the "flatpak install" prerequisite step failed with:

error: No remote refs found similar to ‘flathub’

It is simple to correct; just run this command prior to the "flatpak install" step:

flatpak remote-add --user --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo

I created an MR [1] for that.

	Steve

[1] https://gitlab.com/kicad/packaging/kicad-flatpak/kicad-nightly-flatpaks/kicad-nightly-flatpak/-/merge_requests/1