Re: V6 documentation

The way we have split things up now, the nightly docs are not the
appropriate pairing for the V6 stable release -- they may diverge over time.

I think the vast majority of Linux users also have access to the Internet
and so directing them to the most up-to-date docs is the right move.

I am not saying we should remove any way for people in high-security
offline environments to get documentation, but just that it shouldn't be
the default option.

-Jon