kicad-doc-devs team mailing list archive

Re: 6.0 documentation start

Good suggestions, Marco!

Regarding translations:

1) If we move chunks of text from one doc to another, is it easy to keep
the translations updated?

2) For the V6 documentation effort, is it best to do things gradually while
translators work in the background, or having a "documentation freeze"
after which all the translations happen?

The context help idea is a good one, I'm not sure if there is an issue for
this on GitLab yet.  We may be able to add this in a future KiCad version.

Best,
Jon