Re: Fwd: Re: About library naming conventions

Good points you have, Kerusey. Some of you in here have used EDA much
longer than I, so your opinion is valuable to me.

I would like to avoid the "variable" rule in your suggestion, so what do
you think about this ?

1. 100mil for symbols without pin numbers. Ex: diodes, capacitors, resistors
2. 150mil for everything needing pin numbers.

Regards,

Carl