Re: Library convention for symbols

This has been committed.

BTW, is there any particular reason to having the value field of a
footprint default to "VAL**", besides indicating it has not been set ? I'll
have to add that to the convention.

I ask because I noticed I had put rule "1.6. The Value field must be
prefilled with the object name." in the general rules, whereas I believe it
applies only to symbols. Actually most of them if not all are filled with
the reference designator by default.