Rule 6.5

Carl. I have some attention to rule 6.5. You wrote:
"6.5. Silkscreen it is not superposed pads, is completely visible after board assembly, (...)"

If I had drawn the silkscreen of the relay and inside a figure (symbolic) of the relay coil and contacts near pads, then after relay installation I will see only the border outline and relay will cover the remaining silkscreen drawings. Therefore, the statement "completely visible" - if treat it literally - obviously will not be met.

Shouldn't we change a little this rule to something like:

"6.5. Silkscreen it is not superposed pads, his outline is completely visible after board assembly (...)"

To be more precise? WDYT?

Kerusey Karyu